Tuesday, February 28, 2012

37. I'm still alive « HeyCatLady!

The Story
Recently
37. I'm still alive « HeyCatLady!
Feb 28th 2012, 09:29

Hallo, lovely creatures <3
Yes, I am still alive but I don't have decent photos to post yet. Excuse these pictures which I already uploaded on Facebook and Tumblr (like and follow me!).

For my friend, Yhen. She will put this on her wall.

paperdollies for my two lovely friends <3

I drew Miranda July and 5 other equally beautiful girls who inspire me: Zooey Deschanel, Evanna Lynch, Alison Sudol, Tracyanne Campbell and Audrey Hepburn.

I was bored and drew this. Also, I made a story based from this illustration, you can read here!

mama <3

I made this last night. My own Kaonashi shirt. If you haven't watched Spirited Away, please do 'cause it's one of the most beautiful movies in my opinion :)

14.576268 121.039244

Advertisement

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions