Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The geeks were right

The Story
Recently
The geeks were right
Feb 29th 2012, 10:23


I love love love this outfit :) I've not test walked the boots out yet but have been marching around the house in them for some practise ;) and so far they are a dream. I'm loving eBay at the moment, last minute bargain steals are the best. I've had some bad experiences though with people not sending me things and then ignoring me but.. that's the price you have to pay for wanting second hand Topshop etc!

 Shirt - Topshop (ebay)

Boots - Internacionale (ebay)

Glasses - ebay

These leggings are fab and fit so well. They're the exact same as the Topshop ones (leather look panel down the side) but were only £10 from Peacocks. I can't believe the one in Manchester has now shut down! As i always thought they had great cheap things in there.
I paint my nails A LOT. Usually with Models Own. Here i've done little tuxedos ala Zooey Deschanel using Utopia and Models Own nail art pen in Black which i've has so many compliments on.  My lipstick is Pink Pleasure from Accessorize.. not sure why it has that name as it is definitely red! I was unsure about buying make up from an accessory shop but the quality is actually great and it doesn't dry my lips like lots of others do.

xx

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions