Monday, March 12, 2012

Amanda's Musts | Amandalandish

The Story
Recently
Amanda's Musts | Amandalandish
Mar 12th 2012, 13:00

I was super busy and super sick last week so I imagine I might have missed a number of good links.  Here are the two that I wanted to share with you ladies:

Lovelyish discusses some of the risks associated with shellac/gel manis.  While the polish itself is not dangerous, the application treatment has many concerned.

______________________

Minkette recreates Zooey Deschanel's spring French mani she tweeted earlier in the week.  It's -- as expected -- super cute.

______________________

That's it for this Monday!  Remember, feel free to send me any links you think are worth sharing!

Pin It

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions