Monday, March 12, 2012

Changing things up «

The Story
Recently
Changing things up «
Mar 13th 2012, 02:30

12 Mar

New hair style!!

20120312-193028.jpg

Yenno what I realized today? That I've had the same hair style since grade 6. Yep, thats 8 years my friends.

There was a short time frame where I had straight bangs in grade 12 though. It was the WORST hair cut ever!!! I cried for a day! Let's stop talking bout it now, I don't want to think about it again.

So if it was such a horrible experience, why am I doing this again? I guess I just really needed a change. So I grabbed myself a pair of scissors and cut away. I've never cut my own hair before and I've definitely never made such a quick decision on a whim.

Now I have Zooey Deschanel hair! Every time I watch New Girl, I miss a lot of dialogue because I'm so distracted by how nice her hair is.

My sister is being a hater and calling my new hair ugly. Even if it's true I'm still glad I cut it :D

20120312-192924.jpg
20120312-193014.jpg

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

Tags: Mindless Babble

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions