Monday, March 12, 2012

dress up with lola: Sunny March

The Story
Recently
dress up with lola: Sunny March
Mar 12th 2012, 08:08

"who's that girl, whoooo's that girl? It's JESS!" Is anyone else obsessed with New Girl? Me and my baby sis have found a new someone to keep us company every saturday morning for brekkie and that would be Zooey Deschanel who plays Jess in New Girl, sorta contradicting what I said about cutting back on TV this year but it's only 25 mins extra a week so it's not that bad but then if you take into consideration my addiction for Downton Abbey then I am maybe completely exceeding my TV limit, whoooops. For this reason, large parts of the morning were consumed in bed with our eyes firmly glued to the TV, it wasn't until 11amish, we decided to get up and go about our day. Had a quick tidy of my room and drew back the curtains to a beautiful March morning, hello clear blue skies! My baby sis and I felt it was necessary to make the most of it, I was just excited that I could wear short sleeves and a light cardigan without losing feeling in my toes/fingers. 

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions