Tuesday, March 13, 2012

e+h adventure book: guilty pleasures

The Story
Recently
e+h adventure book: guilty pleasures
Mar 13th 2012, 22:32

can we talk guilty pleasures for a minute? no, i don't mean the sweet tooth fairies' cupshakes or mcdonalds' fries. i am not even mentioning my addiction to j.crew or pinterest (both incredibly unhealthy). i am talking about my tv series. i promise, i try to reduce my number of shows, enrich my brain with reading material; and yet, i am constantly drawn back to the black box. seriously. 

below are my new favorites:

  •  new girl: any show that can pull out a lord of the rings references is a solid addition in my book. the show plays well off of zooey deschanel and all of the quirkiness that she brings to the table, however, i love me some schmidt. if you are doubting his awesomeness, check out his dating profile. 
  • once upon a time: my love for this show could be partially derived from my disney fascination, or fairy tales, or happily ever after. i find myself so excited for sunday nights to catch up on the lives of snow white, rumpelstiltskin, and red riding hood (ps did you watch this sunday's episode - hello, twist). i would recommend this show to anyone, i will warn that you will need several hours to catch up on the current season. 
  • gcb: i loved mean girls in high school, and this is the weird bible verse reciting, cleavage bearing older sister. it's only two episodes in, but i am instantly addicted. plus, who doesn't love some kristin chenoweth on their sunday nights. 
what are your guilty pleasures?

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions