Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the genial current of the soul: The right thing is the hardest thing to do

The Story
Recently
the genial current of the soul: The right thing is the hardest thing to do
Mar 13th 2012, 08:38

I really can't express how I feel right now.

I feel the sadness deeply embedded within me, and it's eating me alive. I know that this will just be temporary but it's not enough to make me feel better. Not a bit. Even if you always tell me that nothing will change, I'm still afraid. You can't control your own feelings, after all.

I think I'll be having the worst summer of my life. Oh well, at least I'll have Physics 71 to keep my thoughts preoccupied.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions