Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lauryn Eagle unusual sports player - Sports Player News

The Story
Recently
Lauryn Eagle unusual sports player - Sports Player News
Mar 12th 2012, 03:07

Australian Lauryn Eagle is a professional water-skier who made the unusual switch to play a completely new sport...female boxing! The 23-year old is also a swimsuit model and winner of the Miss Teen International beauty pageant. Lauryn Eagle was the world junior water ski champion and in 2009 she attempted to become the first female to water-ski continuously from Sydney to Newcastle and back again. For 2012 this unusual sports player is keeping her sights on competing in the Miss Universe and Miss World beauty pageants. Lauryn Eagle took up professional female boxing in 2010 and actually won a few fights. "I would like to have a fight and I am sussing it out now. I know some might be critical because I am a girl but I can't really let what other people think get to me. It's something I want to do. I just love it," Lauryn said.

But the sporting venture took a wrong turn into the world of scandal, when Eagle fell in love with her trainer South African boxer Lovemore N'Dou....and made a sex tape with him. However this news was rubbished by Lovemore: "The idea that there is this explosive 'sex tape' scandal is ridiculous. It was a clip that I sent her and I destroyed it last year in front of Lauryn. There is no tape.It was a private matter between a couple. It's no longer an issue." Lauryn Eagle also asserted that she didn't break up with N'Dou over this sex tape: "My career is really important to me. I've worked hard to get to where I am and staying with Lovemore will more than likely put an end to everything." Lauryn Eagle is also a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice and Lingerie Football.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions