Monday, March 12, 2012

laws of general economy: Mooka Kinney Tulip Dress, Size 4

The Story
Recently
laws of general economy: Mooka Kinney Tulip Dress, Size 4
Mar 13th 2012, 05:38

Posting for Lauren



NWOT – because it didn't come with any. This dress is so adorable, but I bought it several years ago and have never worn it, so it's time it goes to someone who will! The designers are sadly no longer making clothing – it was a very small independent label. I saw this exact dress being worn by Zooey Deschanel in a magazine spread some time ago. Sadly, as much as I want to, I shy away from wearing colorful pieces. I bought this dress on sale from a small boutique for $125. I'm asking $45 including domestic shipping with delivery confirmation.

Measurements
35'' at bust
12'' sleeves
28.5'' in length

This is a mini dress – so it runs short, which I like. While it's a size 4, I think it could also fit a size 2, if you wanted it to fit a little looser/longer. Looks darling worn with a belt.

Other details:
-100% cotton
-Puffed sleeves with butterfly button closure.
-Handmade in USA

Let me know if you have any other questions. Ends: 10 days from today. Thanks for looking! laurenmcnerney@gmail.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions