Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rimmel Nail Polish and Cosmetics | Mineral Makeup

The Story
Recently
Rimmel Nail Polish and Cosmetics | Mineral Makeup
Mar 14th 2012, 14:26

I'm a firm believer in sticking with a single cosmetics brand instead of mixing and matching. Part of the reason for this is that I have extremely sensitive skin, so when I find a product that doesn't irritate my face, I want to keep buying it over and over again. But another reason is that manufacturers usually make their products to go together. The colors are complementary and blend very well. That's why when I wear Rimmel nail polish, I'm probably also using a matching lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara from the same company.

Admittedly, I was initially drawn to Rimmel nail polish because of the whole "dries in sixty seconds" theme. If there's one thing I hate, it's sitting there waving my hands around after putting on a fresh coat in a vain attempt to get my nails to dry quicker. So I really appreciate that Rimmel nail polish actually does what it claims to do. Then I ended up sticking with the brand because of the price. Even though this is a swanky London-based company with superstar spokespersons like Kate Moss and Zooey Deschanel, their prices are incredibly affordable. We're talking less than ten bucks for most of the items in cosmetics lineup, which is simply amazing!

Because of these low prices, I can afford to try out lots of different color combos whenever I feel like changing my look. In addition to Rimmel nail polish, I also regularly purchase their mineral enriched foundation, lip liner, lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara. I enjoy excellent results from all of these products. I find that these cosmetics match my skin tone nicely and last all day long. I barely even have to touch up when I'm at work or out at the clubs. And of course that means I don't have to purchase replacements quite as often, thereby allowing me to save even more money.

Rimmel nail polish and cosmetics are very easy to find. I can get them from department stores at the mall or by ordering online. If you've never used this brand before, I would suggest going to a store and trying out the samples before you actually buy anything. This way you'll get an idea of how Rimmel's colors look on your skin and you'll discover if any of the makeup irritates your skin at all. The last thing you want to do is buy a whole bunch of new makeup and then not be able to wear any of it because it makes you break out or gives you a rash!

At any rate, I am thoroughly happy with all the different colors of Rimmel nail polish I have and all the other wonderful products from this manufacturer. I am able to look my absolute best without having to go broke to do so, which is really all I ask for from my cosmetics!

Read more about author in:

electric tea kettles

electric lawn mower


. Bookmark the

.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions