Thursday, April 5, 2012

A "cheery" disposition: Outfit of the Day: ADORKable!

The Story
Recently
A "cheery" disposition: Outfit of the Day: ADORKable!
Apr 5th 2012, 12:29

Dress/Forever 21. Shoes/Macy's. Belt/Forever 21. Stockings/Betsy Johnson. Glasses/Target

Most of the time people call me adorable, in fact it actually happens a lot. When I have bangs, I can usually not leave the house without someone telling me I look like Zooey Deschanel, which to me is one of the highest compliments. She is without a doubt a style icon and gorgeous! Which brings us to this outfit, inspired by a style icon, the adorable/dorkyness Zooey! When I think Zooey, I think flattering dress with sleeves, stockings, flats, and of course big glasses. Now, if I only had my bangs.. this look would totally be what you call adorkable!

P.S. I finally set up my FACEBOOK page for y'all to follow along so head on over there and "like" it if you want!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions