Friday, April 6, 2012

Ellie's Favourite Things: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Outfit

The Story
Recently
Ellie's Favourite Things: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Outfit
Apr 6th 2012, 08:04

Ellie's Favourite Things: Zooey Deschanel Inspired Outfit

Zooey Deschanel Inspired Outfit

Whooooooo's that guuuuuuuurl? Whooooo's that guuuuuuuurl? I'm just sitting here forever wishing I was Zooey Deschanel. She's so cool. I'm in love with her style too. Girly, florals, lace, frilly, peter pan collars, summery...her style is overflowing with lovely dresses and prettiness. Seeing as it (was) getting slightly warmer I thought she'd be the perfect person to do an inspired outfit...and I watched 500 Days Of Summer a couple of days ago, it's such a sad film! Anyway, below are some things that I put together in a kind of Zooey Deschanel-y style. When I thought of her I immediately thought of ModCloth and their perfect dresses. I can't tell you how long the list is of things I want from there, seriously. I wish the postage was cheaper, I can't quite bring myself to pay for it. Anyway, I hope you like the outfit...and please tell me there are other people out there just as obsessed with Zooey Deschanel as me?!
1/2/3/4/5/6/7

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions