Thursday, April 5, 2012

It'll take a little time, Might take a little crime ~ Fashion style and design

The Story
Recently
It'll take a little time, Might take a little crime ~ Fashion style and design
Apr 5th 2012, 07:07


striped tank and silk pants with gold accessories and a hat

What I'm Wearing ...feelin' like a little like a "jailbird"
* Navy and white Full Tilt striped tank ...which I actually found on Amazon for next to nothing. However, since Jerry Brown effed Amazon in the arse with sales tax and Amazon responded by effing all of its California affiliates {including me} in the arse, I shall no longer shop there and/or advertise for them. {which actually really sucks}
* Goldhawk silk gray pants ...seen once here
* Vintage seahorse necklace and gold cuff. Gold hoops & D&G watch, vintage gold clutch & white straw fedora.
* Chloe "belladone" sunglasses
* Boutique 9 nude anklestrap heels

* Hair: waved as I normally do then split it in half/brought to both sides and just braided the ends. Though it does have a bit of a "Cocker Spaniel" look.

* Title: lyrics from Duran Duran "Come Undone" a later one from Duran Duran but one of my favorites.

This could have most definitely been a great 4th of July outfit ...especially if I added red shoes and/or a red clutch. But in all actuality, I wore this to the gallery last Friday. It was a preemptive patriotic look. And while I couldn't care less about America, because with its lack of universal health care, it obviously hates me, I only wear red, white, and blue because I enjoy dressing up. However, as you well know, I have an awesome Summer cold and considered putting my bikini on as getting dressed for the day. But I did enjoy the sun and pool in our backyard yesterday, which was delightful really. ...and now, back to work for all of us. * My sarcasm reflex is kicking hard today.

navy and white stripes + white hat + gray silk pants + vintage gold accessories

striped tank + hat + silk pants + gold accessories

gold accessories

hat + sunglasses + stripes + braids

navy and white and gray and gold outfit + chloe sunglasses

where are my feet? ...oh right, my arms ate them.


Share/Bookmark

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions