Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just A Girl: Just another day

The Story
Recently
Just A Girl: Just another day
Apr 5th 2012, 23:59

So just another day... I'm feeling so good about life right now! I'm doing something I really love (hair) and I feel like everything is finally coming together! My plans are as follows: 1. Lose weight (like 20 more lbs) 2. Join the Army 3. Get my nursing degree 4. Go on a real vacation! And I'm going to do this whilst making sure my kids are well taken care of!! I'm doing these things not only to make my life better but to make theirs better as well! Sooo... Oh I'm doing these awesome photo shoots for my buddy Brindi and her man Paul who own THISGIRL.THATBOY Photography. Let me tell you haw PHENOMENAL these people are! They did my family candids in December and I was amazed! They can truly capture a persons personality! The next couple of months we are doing "Icons over time" and I just got done with the first shoot (I potrayed Zooey Deschanel and Kelly Clarkson). There are a bunch of us doing different icons and just really having fun with it! Make sure you guys check them out!! Here's the link to their website http://tgirltboy.photographyblogsites.com/ Anyways kids I'm in the middle of getting my hair done so I'm going to do this again... Topic time!!! Imma give you 3 topics and you can help me choose one (or all) to talk about... 1."O" faces 2. Camel toe 3. Dumb bitches!! Most votes win!!!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions