Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Life as a Kalli: I can dig it

The Story
Recently
My Life as a Kalli: I can dig it
Apr 6th 2012, 05:52

Have you guys seen this? I'm fascinated. And honestly, if a movie trailer can make me cry it's pretty much a given that it will be awesome.

I want to wax poetic on life right now man, but I don't have the brainpower for that. All I know is that I ate a legit ice cream cone tonight and it was pretty boss. I haven't put on makeup since Sunday. The Nub is at the best age of all time and ever right.now. Please bless he always wants to tell me stories and snuggle while we read before bed. I am going with him to college, I can tell you that right now. Triple is currently growing 4 brand new teeth, and while this is not noteworthy for any of you, I will go ahead and marvel at the fact that I haven't sold him to a traveling circus just yet. I'm half serious and it's only because I'm not even sure where to find one of those. Nevertheless, this enormous toddler brings great joy to my life, especially the parts that revel in the fact that I have managed thus far to raise 2 solid mama's boys. Point=Kalli. 

It is Easter on Sunday. We are having a collective Easter egg hunt and feast on Saturday. I will likely help my mom hide eggs, which means I will know where the one that has $5 in it is located. Just sit on that for a while. In the meantime, bring on the honey glazed ham. Oh yes. 

I don't think I've been to bed before midnight in at least 3 months. On a related note: I am exhausted.

Are you guys watching New Girl? Listen, get over whatever hangup you have about Zooey Deschanel, the show isn't even about her. It's about Schmidt.

Point:


I rest my case. JAR!

Sorry if you actually read this blog at its URL, I sort of destroyed my template and am not really sure where I'm going with this. Can someone design me a new header? THANKS.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions