Monday, May 28, 2012

365daysofsummer: May 5th, 2012

The Story
Recently
365daysofsummer: May 5th, 2012
May 28th 2012, 21:51

Happy Cinco de Mayo, the Mexican Independence celebration that only Americans celebrate.. I'm at Wal Mart with dad, it's almost midnight and we're buying a mini fridge because our fridge is broken. It's only temporary so maybe we can make a good use of it in mine or dads room when we buy another real fridge. Hell, maybe we'll go home and it'll be working fine and I can just keep this one in my room, hahahah. I went to Kaitlyn's earlier, from Alex's dad's. I brought a few dress shirts and we took pictures of me wearing them and her in her new Zooey Deschanel dress. She made a Facebook album called My Sweetheart. Realllly cute. She's so cute, adhsirixockrb. Okay, stuff to do, bye. Until tomorrow.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions