Monday, May 28, 2012

500 Days Of Summer [2009] | Fungilicious Film Reviews

The Story
Recently
500 Days Of Summer [2009] | Fungilicious Film Reviews
May 28th 2012, 14:19

DIRECTOR: Marc Webb (currently rebooting the new Spiderman movie)

WRITER: Scott Neustadter & Michael H. Webber (they've written feck all)

PLOT: A guy with proper shit hair, Tom (Joseph Gordon-Levitt), falls in love with Zooey Deschanel's character, Summer Finn. The thing is, in this Movie the girl don't believe in love… That's gotta be a "first". So this is the story about Tom fighting for the love. You might just think he just wants his dick wet… BUT nooooo he wants "love" … What a fucking fag!!!

REVIEW: Okay, before we start this review, I just want to tell you about a little thing we call "a favourite faggot film". This one's just for all the boys out there…(I'm not homophobic) No matter how manly you all are, no matter how much you love Vagina… You have that one Romantic film you love… And that's what we call our "favourite faggot film". For example, my cousin's favourite faggot film is James Cameron's ridiculously long but yet so awesome, TITANIC. You might be thinking now, where are you going with this? – All I'm trying to say is, that (500) Days of Summer is my favourite faggot film and now I'll tell you why this film grabbed my balls.

a still from500 Days of Summer

a still from500 Days of Summer

The first thing I love about the film is the way it's so arty, from the witty narrator's dialogue to the way it's just edited. It's a Non-linear film which makes it so fun to watch as it just jumps back and forth on the actual 500 days Tom knew Summer Finn, the so called Love of his life.  Personally, I think it's the well written script that's one of the reasons I love this film from songs by the awesome band, The Smiths to the talk of love not being something to believe in as it's no Santa Claus to just a guy smashing plates.

Most definite reason I love this film is because of Zooey Deschanel. Oh my gravy, the things I'd do to her. I think I'd have no penis left! I mean look at her (pic below)… So, you're telling me you wouldn't tap that?!?! Wait let me rephrase, You're telling me you wouldn't SMASH that?!?!? – If you said no, then sort your eyes out… you  might have cataracts or some shit in 'em. Even if you're a girl, I'd suggest you turn lesbian.

Zooey Deschanel as Summer Finn

Zooey Deschanel as Summer Finn

Right, if you haven't seen this film yet I suggest you buy it on DVD and NOT rent it as you'll end up watching it a billion times…. THAT'S A FACT. I also suggest you watch it with your bitch.. she might love you more…. you might get some head when watching this too (not guaranteed…. don't sue me)

FUNGILICIOUS RATING: ★★★★☆  (4/5)

Related posts:

  1. District 9 (2009)
  2. Get Him To The Greek (2010)
  3. Men Who Stare at Goats
  4. Avatar (2009)
  5. Four Lions (2010)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions