Monday, May 28, 2012

Blog & Rant: 5 Celebrity Crush

The Story
Recently
Blog & Rant: 5 Celebrity Crush
May 28th 2012, 09:22

     We all have this, a celebrity crush or a celebrity you just wish you could date. Out of boredom I thought I list my top five. Before anyone says anything, I know these are just normal people just like the rest of us but just more well known. Also the role they played in movies and television are not what they seem in real life. 

Zooey Deschanel

     For starter I think she has the most beautiful eyes I ever seen and I can't keep my eyes off it. Also I think she has a beautiful voice and somewhat a good singer. I've watch her in a couple movies and the TV show "New Girl", and I just love the kind of character she played. The outgoing, crazy and I don't care what people think kind of person. Maybe she would drive me crazy or get me more being myself also and enjoy life better. Overall I think she be fun to date.

Kate Beckinsale

     Yes, one of the reason why she is on my list is because of the movie "Underworld". She is freaking hot and kick ass in that movie. I don't really care for vampire but if she was one, I so want her to turn me into one. But in reality, the movie "Click" she just look so natural and beautiful. She is one of my favorite female co star in a Adam Sandler movies.

Emma Stone

     Kind of the same reason with Zooey, very pretty eyes and she hot. Yeah she probably be way out of my league if she ran into me but hey, this is just for fun. I am looking forward in seeing her in the new movie "The Amazing Spider-Man"

Sarah Chalke

     If I were to pick a blonde celebrity for a crush, it would be her. I think she is awesome and sexy as a doctor in the TV show "Scrub".

Diane Neal

     She is one of my favorite DA in "Law & Order: SVU". Also for some reason I do find power a little bit sexy. If she was a real DA, I hate to be in court and she is on the other side of the table. With her looks, I probably just come out and say I'm guilty.

     Alright so there my list of top 5. Yes, I basically list them mostly by looks. If I seem shallow, then I am sorry. I'm just doing this for fun.

  If anyone want to share there celebrity crush or opinion on my list. Please, feel free to comment.

   

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions