Sunday, May 27, 2012

Celebs Who Dont Want Kids | All I Experience

The Story
Recently
Celebs Who Dont Want Kids | All I Experience
May 28th 2012, 00:26

I've always dreamt of the family life with a husband and tons of mini-me's running around. So, it's always interesting to hear people say they have no plans of that in the future.

In the current issue of Marie Claire, Zooey Deschanel discloses her thoughts of having kids (and how she plans to have none) and tells stories from her own childhood.

She may be a bit of a kid at heart, but Zooey Deschanel doesn't want any of her own. "[Having kids has] never been my focus," she tells the current issue of Marie Claire. "My sister was always very motherly, babysitting and stuff. I like kids, and I like being around kids–but it was never an ambition, something, like, I need … I like working. That's what I like doing. I like to work." The Frisky

Zooey isn't the first celebrity to say she doesn't want kids. There are other celebs who don't see kids in their future.

Cameron Diaz

George Clooney:  "If I need to surround myself with children and feel like I have this big extended family, I can always call Brad and Angie and ask them to stay with me, just to remind myself why I'm so happy." Star Pulse (Lol)

Eva Mendes

Fergie & Josh

Source

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

Posted on May 27, 2012 at 8:26 pm in Celebrity Gossip   |  RSS feed |   Respond   |   Trackback URL

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions