Sunday, May 27, 2012

disclaimer (of sorts) - Refresh of style co

The Story
Recently
disclaimer (of sorts) - Refresh of style co
May 27th 2012, 09:33

Style : ever since i started submitting outfits to the wardrobe_remix pool, i've been dreaming of starting my own little fashion blog to go along with it. but given my past experiences with blogs – putting in so much time, effort and mental exertion for maintenance – i truly was reluctant to give it another go. so i had put it off for months… but it's been nagging at the back of my head, refusing to let up.

and i have to say, my habitual reading of all the wonderful blogs out there gave me the push to finally start my own. so thank you to all the lovely fashion bloggers that, indeed, inspired me more than i could have ever imagined.

i have a lot of ideas to explore and share, but i am not an expert on anything, really… so please be patient if once in a while i drift off into lala-land and write about silly little things.

that said, welcome to my blog. /insert geekiest smiley here/

p.s.

the site is still currently under construction. hopefully i find the time (and willpower) to fix things, especially the links list.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions