Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Found in love

The Story
Recently
Found in love
May 23rd 2012, 01:26

I'm weak. I can't help but think about him. Here's a good example what I did wrong:
 Here's the thing. I just lost someone and I never got to tell her goodbye. A couple of years ago, i moved away from oregon and never got to say goodbye to this guy i liked and now i regret it because i'll never see him again. I talked to Andy amd she suggested i say this so here...i like you. You are soo attractive, major funnny, hardcore, and i dont know...just amazing. I dont care if this makes me sound like a noob or crazy or weird..i just had to get it off my chest. Whatever happens happens(:

I messaged him too soon and I think I freaked him out. I was soo excited that I dropped the fucking ball waay too soon and lost the one and only chance to date a guy so perfect. Here's something even worse:

okay. so i would tell you some things i would like to tell you but people have been pushing me to the point where im just not even going to try and give any explanation. i know you dont like me. its kind of clear after me sitting here looking like a complete idiot this whole time. i just wish you'd just tell me instead of me having to wait this long for me to see the picture. sorry for wasting all this time and shit. and yeah. later.i'm also going to say im not going to resent you or make shit awkward because thats dumb and im not like that. yeah.

 It was the stupidest thing I've ever done. My chances with this guy now are extremely slim to none. And now I regret it even more because I thought I was over him, but I'm not. I think I love this guy. It's like that one Zooey Deschanel movie "500 days of Summer". Every time I try not to think of him, he's all I think about. Every curly haired guy I see, all I see is Chris. I still want him. I'm a fucking dumbass twat. A fucking stupid twit. A damn fool. An impatient prick. If only I could tell him how sorry I am for fucking shit up. If only the words I say are the right ones because every time I say something, it fucks shit up. I'm a stupid fucking wanker. Fuck this life. I'm doomed to be....forever alone.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions