Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Girl with the Blue Bow: [Fancy Fashion Friday: Zoeey Deschanel]

The Story
Recently
The Girl with the Blue Bow: [Fancy Fashion Friday: Zoeey Deschanel]
May 25th 2012, 04:04

Zooey Deschanel Zooey Deschanel Zooey Deschanel

This week I'm taking my inspiration from my celebrity twin Zooey Deschanel.  I could tell you how alike we seem to be, but I don't know her, and therefore can't verify if we are, indeed alike or not.  Zooey is quirky, fun and inspiring.  She's got wonderful, yet slightly awkward acting chops, a brilliantly fun singing voice and she is one of the girls behind the site "HelloGiggles"!  What's not to love?!  Plus, Zooey is one part of the musical duo She & Him.  She's paired with the him, known as M. Ward and they make some really fun music together!  In fact their song "Brand New Shoes" was the inspiration behind the shoes that I picked for this outfit.  Well that and the fact that I love to wear Chucks with dresses!  

So, what do you think?  Do you think she'd wear something like this?  I know I would!


Inspired By Zooey Deschanel

I'm linking up today with Kori from Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday:

And {av} from Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies: (don't you think this Zooey inspired outfit would be perfect for Memorial Day?)
may 25th - memorial day

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions