Monday, May 21, 2012

Hottest Women of the 2012 Billboard Music Awards | My Thirty Spot

The Story
Recently
Hottest Women of the 2012 Billboard Music Awards | My Thirty Spot
May 21st 2012, 23:17

Another amazing awards show last night. This post is to feature the hottest women at the show and check out the fashion. We all love to see what they're wearing right? The reason they are the hottest women is because they are all in their 30s. Hence, my blog. I wanted to clarify that even though there are so many beautiful women out there, I am only featuring the ladies in their 30s. So go on, check them out!

I couldn't find a picture of her, but I also wanted to congratulate Beyonce, 30, who won Top R&B album.

Brandy, 33


Alicia Keys, 31


Monica, 31


Alicia Bedingfield, 30


Nellly Furtado, 33


Kelly Clarkson, 30


Zooey Deschanel, 32

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions