Friday, May 25, 2012

JoyHeartsBeauty: Hair Tag

The Story
Recently
JoyHeartsBeauty: Hair Tag
May 25th 2012, 20:51

Well I straightened my hair this morning which is something I rarely do as I much prefer curly hair.After straightening it I realised just how much it had grown and may I say I was impressed with myself. Often I let my hair get just above the boobage area and then decide to keep it at that length and not let it grow. However, for a while I'd been wanting longer hair and so I decided to not go to the hairdressers as regularly as I usually do so far this year I have had two haircuts and the second one took all of a millimetre of my length as they said my hair was in such good condition. Hair growth rant over I decided to do this tag after seeing it on a few blogs and now that my hair is getting to a length I am finally happy with I shall answer the questions.

1. Top three things you love about your hair.
- It grows SUPER fast. I've added a photo below to try and demonstrate this these photos were taken a month apart and I think that you can see that my hair has grown a good 2-3 inches. Not bad in a month.

- It is very resilient. I have bleached my hair and dyed it on several occasions and honestly other then a couple of split ends its never really shown a lot of wear and tear. I think that this is very good considering I use heat on my hair pretty much everyday.
- It holds a curl pretty well and stays straight all day so I can do anything I want with it. :D

2. Top three things you've learnt since being on your hair journey?
- Deep hair conditioning masks work absolute wonders. (Tresemme Reconstructing Mask I am looking at you)
- My hair has really improved in health since I've began to let it dry naturally rather than blowdrying AND then straightening/curling.
- Using a leave in conditioner on the scalp and massaging it in and really help stimulate growth.

3. Top three things you want to accomplish during your hair journey?
- Grow it to Kardashian length. (I think they are most people's hair idols nowadays)
- Master the top knot bun in a way that does not result in me looking like Miss Trunchable.
- Find a really good scrunching product so that I can have some more options for not using heat on my hair.

4. Top three things/products you love?
- Redken All Soft range
- L'oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Treatment
- Tresemme Reconstructing Mask

5. Top three hair inspirations?
- All of the Kardashians although I have been loving Kendall Jenner of late.
- Zooey Deschanel. Anyone who knows me knows that I am absolutely in love with the woman ever since I first set eyes on her in Elf and of course my favourite film of all time is (500) days of summer. I'm thinking of a Zooey inspired fringe for winter.
- Jennifer Aniston. I recently went to my hair salon and asked for her hair colour for which they said they would charge me £300, to which I replied no way PEDRO. I will just continue crushing on her caramel and honey tones from afar.

Thanks for reading xx

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions