Sunday, May 27, 2012

Life of a College Blonde, the Boring One: Home Alone.

The Story
Recently
Life of a College Blonde, the Boring One: Home Alone.
May 28th 2012, 06:41

This is how I feel right now. I have only been home from college for summer break for two weeks. Of those two weeks, my parents have been gone for about one of them over all. This would normally not be that bad, in fact it would be quite fun. Issue: We recently moved to Oakland. Oakland people! Number 9 on the Top ten most dangerous cities in America. Ya. So I feel constantly paranoid that people are in the house. Also, watching assorted crime shows on TV all day does not seem to help my cause. I get to pick them up from the airport tomorrow morning though, yay. I mean I have definitely enjoyed having the whole town home to myself (aka singing very loud narrations of what I'm doing at every moment that I am not lounging about watching TV... Hey, I was doing that before I even knew who Zooey Deschanel was).

Side Note: I always thought when I was a kid that I would get less afraid of the dark/night as I got older... really I will probably just get slowly more and more paranoid. Especially if I become a police officer (which is my current plan) because I will be around crime constantly. :/ Eeek!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions