Tuesday, May 22, 2012

mixed mediums theatre: TV Shows: Season Finales

The Story
Recently
mixed mediums theatre: TV Shows: Season Finales
May 23rd 2012, 05:25

Nikita

Nikita takes home "The Best Season Finale" award for me!!!  Season 2 ended with 4 mind-blowing episodes in a row. The stakes for each episode kept increasing until the very end of the season. I have to admit, some of the writing isn't the finest, and at times it can be so cheesy that it makes for a good laugh. All in all, this TV show exceeded my expectations. I can't wait for Season 3 ! Does anyone else watch Nikita, I feel like I'm the only one? 

New girl

Not gonna lie, I was slightly disappointed with the finale of New Girl. I was anticipating a lot more. I think it's because Season 1 had been so impressively funny, I was expecting a bigger finish. Zooey Deschanel is inspiring in so many different ways. She's my number 1 girl crush! 

Vampire

VD's is my guilty pleasure! I blame my little sister for getting me hooked. Ok, VD's gets an A+ on it's season finale. In my opinion is was such a strong ending! Much more exciting than past seasons. I can not wait for season 4! 

                            Smash

I have a love/hate relationship with Smash and was slightly disappointed with the season finale. I more than love the idea of the show, but I don't like that fact that the character we are suppose to root for (Karen) is not (in my opinion) right for the role of Marilyn. To say the least, I am undeniably on Team Ivy, even though I think her character is a terrible human being.  I am really interested to see what happens with Season 2. Will it be a continued story of the duelling Marilyn's or will we get to see a whole new musical be created?

What was your favourite season finale???

Thanks for reading!

Love,

CP

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions