Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Movie Inspired Outfit – 500 Days of Summer « ABCs of Style.

The Story
Recently
Movie Inspired Outfit – 500 Days of Summer « ABCs of Style.
May 23rd 2012, 05:27

Today's challenge is to create a look inspired by a film, but I've gone towards recreating two looks from 500 Days of Summer because I already love the way the outfits are.

I just had to pick the ever lovely Zooey Deschanel, and in particular her role in 500 Days of Summer.

The hints of vintage styling throughout the movie screams femininity and oozes sweetness.

500 Days of Summer

I just love everything about these outfits. Incredibly adorable which evokes a quiet sense of sexiness.

Perfect and definitely something I would wear.

Cait. xo

Like this:

4 bloggers like this post.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions