Sunday, May 27, 2012

Twinkle, twinkle.: If I were...

The Story
Recently
Twinkle, twinkle.: If I were...
May 27th 2012, 09:48

If I were a color, I would like to be Soft Pink.
If I were a number, I would like to be 8.
If I were an alphabet, I would like to be M.
If I were a taste, I would like to be Sweet.
If I were a season, I would like to be Autumn.
If I were a month, I would like to be October.
If I were a day, I would like to be Saturday.
If I were a time, I would like to be Night.
If I were an animal, I would like to be a Fish.
If I were a plant, I would like to be a Flower.
If I were a flower, I would like to be a Lily.
If I were a jewelry, I would like to be a Bracelet.
If I were a food, I would like to be Noodles.
If I were a zodiac, I would like to be Virgo.
If I were a planet, I would like to be Venus.
If I were an object, I would like to be a Book.
If I were an emoticon, I would like to be ':]'
If I were a movie, I would like to be Zooey Deschanel on 500 days of Summers.
If I were a country, I would like to be England.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions