Monday, May 28, 2012

urban nitch: rock steady

The Story
Recently
urban nitch: rock steady
May 28th 2012, 06:49

Well it's been tooooooo long between our last meeting but let's let bygones be bygones and more forward from here on.  

Music has been with me my whole life. Some of my favorite memories in my life can be traced back with a simple verse of a song. Songs resonate feelings, good or bad, from within and take me to a point in time. Tis the season of music festivals, glowing summer skin and adventurous new fashion statements. And nothing could be more fitting then to take a look at some of the women of music that have influenced me throughout my love of music and fashion.Whether it be from their sense of style, striking lyrics or creative spirit these women have struck a chord (pun intended) with me and aided me through various paths of my life. 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions