Thursday, May 24, 2012

Zooey Deschanel was terrified of evil sister Emily | Gossip Magazine ...

The Story
Recently
Zooey Deschanel was terrified of evil sister Emily | Gossip Magazine ...
May 24th 2012, 20:59

Zooey Deschanel was terrified of evil sister Emily

Zooey Deschanel admits she used to be "terrified" of sister Emily.

The 32yearod 'New Girl' actress says her "evil" older sibling who stars in longrunning series 'Bones' loved to torment her when they were growing up.

She said: "Emily's four years older, which is a very vulnerable amount of years. Because when I was three, she was seven, and she was already evil.

"She basicly just used the plot of 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' to terrify me and a very overthetop performance might I add.

"The Neptunians had killed my real sister and replaced her with a facsimile who looked just like her, talked just like her, but when my parents weren't in the room, made crazy faces at me and talked like Vickie from 'Small Wonder'.

"I was terrified. She would make me cry and then my dad would come in and try to mediate, and then she would laugh."

Now fullygrown adults, Zooey couldn't be closer to her big sister who welcomed son Henry with husband David Hornsby last September.

During an appearance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'. She explained: "We shoot on the same lot, so I'll stop by her trailer.

"Right now [Henry] just gets excited when he sees anything that moves, so I'm really fun, because I move. He's with my sister all the time so I get to go hang out with them."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions