Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Pink Cosmo: Top 7 Celebrity Look-Alikes



There are lots of celebrities who look so much alike, it's creepy. Now I could say they are "separated at birth" and what not, but really? What are the odds of a pair of separated twins both becoming famous? I mean, that would be some very strong and powerful DNA. Here are the top 7 celebrity look-alikes:

7.) Alan Cumming & Paul Reubens


I'm not sure who Alan Cumming is or if he's an actor or a singer or whatever his profession may be, but I can always learn to love anyone whose last name is Cumming. As for Paul Reubens, he's always been creepy. Just look at that picture.



6.) Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie


Okay, hear me out on this one. If you look at the pictures very closely, they do have very similar features. It's just I'm pretty sure that Paris Hilton has been getting plastic surgery TO look like Nicole Richie, and Nicole Richie has been getting plastic surgery TO NOT look like Paris Hilton.



5.) Chuck Norris & Tim Allen


Actually, I'm terrified to even make this comparison because Chuck Norris may come and round-house kick me in the face, so I'll stop here.



4.) Bette Midler & Joy Behar


The only difference I see between these two women is that Bette Midler's nose is just a smidgen longer than Joy Behar's. Which could just mean that Joy Behar got a nose job, and they actually are twins.



3.) Nick Nolte & Gary Busey


APPARENTLY these are two separate people. I just always assumed Gary Busey is what Nick Nolte looked like drunk and/or on drugs.



2.) Zooey Deschanel & every hipster chick in the world


Zooey Deschanel looks like almost every female celebrity with dark hair, bangs, and blue eyes. But the celebrity she looks most like is definitely Katy Perry. Maybe Zooey Deschanel would even fill in for Katy Perry on the nights where Katy Perry had to have sex with Russell Brand.



1.) Leonardo DiCaprio & Emile Hirsch


If you disagree with me on this one, you need to get your eyes checked out because these two are fucking identical. Leo is a legend; the man can't pick a bad movie to act in even if he tried. And Emile Hirsch has been a great substitute for the movies Leo refused to do.




Source:


http://thepinkcosmo.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-7-celebrity-look-alikes.html






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com