Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Hottest Christmas Movie Girls | 114 Pembroke


Film Title: Mean Girls.


(Wish I could count all 4 but Mean Girls is just not a Christmas movie)


So far I haven’t said much about Christmas and with only 2 blogging days left before the 25th I figured I needed to crank up the Christmas cheer. What better way to do that then figuring out where you can see hotties with all the Christmas movies everyone will be watching. List in no particular order:


Jovie – Elf

jovie elf


I actually just realized the other night that Jovie is played by Zooey Deschanel which is kind of a turn off. However, she is pretty hot in this movie and it’s before she became the weirdo she is today. Also bonus points for falling to that “person in a movie who you think you could hook up with in real life” category. Plus I dig girls in elf costumes.


The Mom – Elf


mom elf


Definitely hotter than Jovie. This lady is like 60 in real life and still bringing it. And I don’t mean Maddux at the end of his career unreal control still getting guys out I mean still hitting 99 on the gun and daring you to touch it. Straight up GILF. Look at this pic:


mom elf 2


Ummm yes please old lady.


Ellen Griswold – Christmas Vacation


ellen Christmas Vacation


Mrs. Griswold brings it throughout all of the movies. No different in Christmas Vaca. Also bonus points that she shows her tits in the other movies. Put on a little weight nowadays (her character on Entourage) but still a good looking older lady.


Clarice – Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

clarice rudolph


Is she a deer? Yes. Is she made of clay? Yes. But DO NOT tell me Clarice wouldn’t be cute as fuck if she was in human form. That cute little bow, flirty attitude, McKayla Maroney eyes? Clarice might actually be the hottest chick on this list when all’s said and done.


Fuck Me Santa Woman – Bad Santa


(Skip to 2 minute mark)


The woman in her own right isn’t really that hot. But there’s something about yelling “fuck me Santa” over and over again that puts a little candy cane in my pants.


Leg Lamp – A Christmas Story


leglamp12


Ok so technically a Leg Lamp isn’t really a girl. But what are girls really other than a bunch of inanimate body parts thrown together for guys to use? Plus the leg has a thigh high stocking on and that’s my favorite look of all time. Thigh highs and high socks all day erry day.


Heather McAllister – Home Alone


heather home alone


That’s “Eleven, including me. Five boys, six girls, four parents, two drivers, and a partridge in a pear tree” Heather McAllister. I’m pretty sure she’s Kevin’s cousin (not sister). This picture doesn’t really do her justice as she’s hot when you actually see her in the movie. Plus I wasn’t going to leave Home Alone off this list and my only other choice was the woman who works at the ticket counter in France and she’s just so/so. Also updated pic of Heather:


heather home alone 2


So there you have it, the hotties of Christmas. I’m sure I left some off. Feel free to leave your Christmas hotties in the comments section.


- Ballgame





Source:


http://114pembroke.com/2012/12/20/the-hottest-christmas-movie-girls/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com