Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Annplified: Favorite Golden Globe Looks




While sports are going on for the rest of the world, for me (and I suspect many of you, dear readers) it is all about the gowns at the award shows. I was especially excited about the Golden Globes this past weekend since my two favorite ladies on tv, Tina Fey & Amy Poehler, were hosting.

During award show red carpets, I like to play a game called "What Would I Wear to an Award Show that I'll Likely Never Attend"? (Though I have researched if it's possible to EGOT as a graphic designer, and it IS my friends, it IS).


The winners of that game last night were Lucy Liu & Zooey Deschanel. I loved Lucy Liu's Carolina Herrera for being so boldly patterned and princess-y. Like, yeah, it's grandma's drapes - deal with it. Casual fishtail braid and all. And then Zooey's red sweetheart Oscar de la Renta gown with that perfect sixties polished poof ponytail? She has the best hair.


What was your favorite look?




Source:


http://www.annplified.com/2013/01/favorite-golden-globe-looks.html






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com