Tuesday, January 22, 2013

breakfast at toast | danielle moss: Lately





Short of Tuck's injury, I had a really fantastic week. The Everygirl made it to DailyTekk's 100 Best, Most Interesting blogs of 2013, right alongside Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop and Zooey Deschanel's HelloGiggles. Awesome! We also secured a sponsor and location for our one year anniversary party. One month from today, The Everygirl will turn one! Alaina and I are taking our one year off and plan on celebrating together. Cannot wait! What a year it's been. And personally, things are going quite well. Like I said–I had a fantastic week.

And in pictures, clockwise from top left:

Movie night. Ordered dinner from Benchmark. Burger with no bun and a side of veggies. #paleo

Brunch at Tavern on Sunday. Wore my new Kate Spade cuff. That's an iced Americano in my hand. Yum.

Installed my new sconces from Euro Style Lighting. Living room is pretty much complete.

Negative temps yesterday. It's freezing. And yes–Buddy is wearing a Jonathan Adler scarf.

Flowering branches are back!! And we're in that issue of Vanity Fair.

New rug arrived c/o West Elm. It is so soft and looks amazing.


A few other things:

One of my favorite features to date–How to Style a Coffee Table

I just wrapped up what I think is a pretty awesome feature. It's going up Wednesday! Get excited, people.

One of my best friends is coming to Chicago this Thursday - Monday morning!




Source:


http://www.breakfastattoast.com/2013/01/lately_22.html






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com