Monday, January 14, 2013

Roll Call « Robert Frost's Muse


*Sigh* Award Season. Serious Swoon. The Season that I drool and stare in awe over stunning dresses and dapper young {and old…Hugh Jackman, anyone?!} fellows. Today I get to share my roundup of the hits {and unfortunately some misses} of the night. If the fashionista is in the room, can she please stand up:


1. Michelle Dockery [in Alexandre Vauthier] – Goddess. That is all.


Michelle Dockery


2. Julianne Hough [in Monique Lhuillier] – I literally cannot stop staring at her dress, her hair, her utter rocker-chic perfection. NAILED IT.


julianne Hough


3. Hayden Panettiere [in Roberto Cavalli] – I have not seen Hayden look this great on the Red Carpet in a while. Nashville has treated her well!


Hayden Panettiere


4. Zooey Deschanel [ in Oscar de la Renta] – I mean…how can you not love her.


zooey deschanel


5. Nicole Richie [in Naeem Khan] – not a huge fan of her makeup, but Nicole’s dress is absolutely stunning and fits her body type perfectly! Plus…that color…swooon.


nichole richie


6. Kelly Osbourne [in Zac Posen] – Well…at least one of the “fashion police” got it right! I have grown to love Miss Kelly and her personal style. And yes, I kinda love her hair, too!


US-GOLDEN GLOBES-ARRIVALS


…and the disappointments of the night:


1. Taylor Swift [in Donna Karan Atelier] – the more I look at this dress, I don’t necessarily “hate” it, but I still think this look is too OLD for Taylor. Sheesh, you’re 22 years old! Dress like it please


taylor swift


2. Giulianna Rancic [in Celia Kritharioti] – I watch Fashion Police, E News, and Giuliana and Bill religiously. I love this woman. However, I utterly despise her dress. I know how stunning and gorgeous she can look, and this is just not it


giuliana rancic


3. Halle Berry [in Versace] – Angelina already did this look. Try again next year. Fyi I’m still not impressed with “the leg”


70th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals


Unfortunately, I sometimes stare in confusion at styles that stray a little off the fashion track. But overall, the Red Carpet at the Globes kept me wide awake and DYING to, just one day, have a chance to don an incredible gown.


Let the dreams continue!


xo





Source:


http://robertfrostsmuse.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/roll-call/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com