Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Could This Color Wash Zooey Deschanel Out More? | Bad Fads


The answer is no, by the way.


But we’ll get to that.


This is Oscars Day Three, and I apologize in advance because my brain feels like mush. I very nearly had E write this post for me, but I decided to man up and write it anyway.


Anyway, it’s not really a secret that I’ve been pretty underwhelmed by recent Valentino, mostly because the master is no longer running the show and someone else thinks that the house that was once responsible for some of the most glorious couture to come out of Milan needs to make dresses that are somehow either frumpy, uncomfortably nude, or oddly both at once.


This would only be frumpy, but since the dress is the exact same color as her skin, it wins an “oddly both at once.”



Oh Zooey, this is not adorkable, it is just sad.



This dress is the epitome of beige. I mean, yes, there are some cutesy flowers on it, and yes, it is basically a nude dress, but it’s somehow so….blah. I think it’s a combination of the sleeves, the color and the basic shape, but it’s BAD on her. She looks like she’s barely there. It’s a nothing dress. She is the ghost of Zooey Deschanel Past.


Let’s move away from the wilting hipster up there, and over to someone who annoys me even more, though mostly as a human being.


Chris Brown wore a leopard print tuxedo jacket to an Oscars after-party, which I am so beyond not okay with. Excessive leopard print is tacky, and being Chris Brown is even tackier.



Somehow, the fake glasses just make him even more repulsive to me. Normally I’m on board with a guy in glasses, but this is making me recoil.



Whether or not you think Chris Brown is a terrible person (protip: he is a terrible person.), this is an AWFUL outfit. This is not the playboy mansion, this is Elton John’s Oscar Party. I realize there are Kardashians there so it isn’t the classiest place in the world, but still. This is not the time to pretend to be Hefner, particularly if you are already one of the nastiest human beings in the entertainment business.


Anyway, I’m not sure I could have picked two more different people to be annoyed by, but enjoy the rest of your Wednesdays. See you all tomorrow.


(Photo Credit: JustJared)





Source:


http://badfadsblog.com/2013/02/27/could-this-color-wash-zooey-deschanel-out-more/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com