Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Elisha Cuthbert: Maxim's Most Beautiful Woman on TV | Celebrity ...



Posted Wednesday February 13, 2013 9:05 PM GMT




Nabbing a coveted spot on the cover of Maxim, Elisha Cuthbert was named TV's most beautiful woman in the March issue.


The "Happy Endings" star sports a purple one-piece bathing suit on the front, while opening up about her fellow small screen stunners and her celebrity crush.


Beating out stiff competition, including Sofia Vergara, Kaley Cuoco, and Zooey Deschanel, the 30-year-old actress exclaimed, "They're all stunning. I'm not gonna fight anyone about it, though. I'll accept it with grace. But being on a show with two other beautiful women [Casey Wilson and Eliza Coupe], this is gonna make going to work very uncomfortable. I don't know, this might be a curse."


Though she's over being star-struck by hunky celebs nowadays, Elisha admits, "I haven't had [a crush] since Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block, when I was 12. Now I just say Oprah. I love that woman. She'll go to someone's house and bring a huge bucket of oranges she picked from her Santa Barbara home. Oprah, when did you have time to pick two dozen oranges from your garden?"





















Source:


http://celebrity-gossip.net/elisha-cuthbert/elisha-cuthbert-maxims-most-beautiful-woman-tv-807321






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com