Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jensized: These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.


How will I fit in five yoga classes a week with my new job?


Will I really get up for a 6 a.m. yoga class?


Am I ready to try hot yoga?


Am I holding myself back if 3/5 of my classes are with the same teacher?


Are all of Zooey Deschanel’s clothes from ModCloth?


Did Siri buy them for her?


How do I dress like that without obviously swagger jacking Zooey Deschanel?


How cool would it be if Jamie Lee Curtis and Rob Reiner were your parents?


Did lots of people buy Ellie Goulding’s record after Nick and Jess sealed the deal?


Will Goodwill take my old knife set?


How do other people sleep?


What if the Grizzlies go to the Western Conference finals?


WHAT IF THEY WIN IT ALL?


Surely I cannot be the only person who thinks that Clara is a regeneration of River Song?


Why don’t we get BBC America in HD?


Why can’t all TV be narrated in a fancy English accent like BBC America?









Source:


http://jen-sized.net/2013/05/09/these-are-the-thoughts-that-keep-me-up-at-night/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com