Sunday, October 13, 2013

dustbury.com » Inalienable writes


Being prolific isn’t exactly an unalloyed joy:



My blog has multiple personalities. There’s the mommy blog where I write about birthday parties. The blog where I feature posts about Oklahoma. And, then there’s all the stuff I write about Generations X, Y and Z. All these topics vie for first position and I get frustrated and end up not writing anything at all. This has been happening a lot lately! There is no way to pull the competing topics together under one umbrella, which is why I’m considering adding sub-domains to jenx67.com.



Of course, she’s organized and motivated. Being neither of those things, I accumulate tags and categories. There are fifty-six categories and over ten thousand tags; to give you an idea of how perplexing this can be, neither My Little Pony (166 posts) nor Zooey Deschanel (88 posts) rates a category. Yet.


And there’s this:



I don’t want to worry about whether or not every post is useful or entertaining.



Obviously I’m not worried about such things at all.




Source:


http://www.dustbury.com/archives/17259






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com