Thursday, October 17, 2013

ZakCreative | new girl


If you’ve read my site or blog before you’ve probably picked up on the fact that I am an interior designer by trade and a kitchen designer by specialty. I spent 6 years working for a company that designs and installs IKEA kitchens specifically. This means that, no matter how many other projects I work on, I will always – without fail – notice when a movie or tv show I am watching films on a set that uses IKEA kitchen cabinets. So I’m blogging them. And this is the first of what is likely many, many “I Spy an IKEA Kitchen” posts to come…


Zooey Deschanel’s loft kitchen on the television show “New Girl” is put together with IKEA’s Adel Medium Brown cabinets.


vlcsnap-2400249

via HelloGiggles.com



akurum-base-cabinet-with--drawers__46892_PE143703_S4

Adel Medium Brown



And there are plenty more where that came from.


Stay tuned,


Lisa




Source:


http://www.zakcreative.ca/new-girl/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com