Thursday, December 5, 2013

Friday Five - Party, New Girl Style! | Emily Jayne

New Girl is probably one of my favourite things on TV at the moment - Zooey Deschanel as Jess is just adorkable (yup, I said it, and I don't care!) and it's nice to see someone else who sing's their thoughts, Nick is my dream grumpy old man boyfriend (oh, wait, I already have one of those!! ;) ) and I'm still a little annoyed that I don't get to live in an awesome loft conversion apartment.

I also spend pretty much every episode saying 'urgh! I love her outfit!' on repeat. (Not annoying at all, my boyfriend assures me!) Because, basically, Jess' wardrobe is the cutest. I'm not sure how she pays for her never ending rotation of quirky dresses, sweaters and hair bows on her teacher's salary, but hey, how did they girls from friends afford to sit around drinking coffee all day, and how did Carrie manage to get all those manolos on one freelance column a week?


So, as Christmas approaches, I'm taking inspiration from New Girl for this cute party outfit.



Disclosure - this is an entry for the Zalando New Girl Competition.




Source:


http://www.emily-jayne.com/2013/12/friday-five-party-new-girl-style.html






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com