Saturday, December 7, 2013

loving >> week 103 | Ciao Bella!


Hi!


Did anyone else have a crazy busy week too?! I’m so thankful that it is finally slowing down, because that means I can spend lots of time doing one of my favorite things – getting ready for Christmas! With that being said, I’m loving…


Clementine


{via}


vera bradley’s clementine pattern


Vera Bradley revealed their latest pattern, Clementine, this week, and I have to say I’m in LOVE! I always say that it can be a hit or a miss with their seasonal patterns, but this one is definitely on my favorites list. I think the color combination is spot-on, and the pattern as a whole is perfectly cheery and fun. Although it is a bit too springy right now, especially since we just started winter, I will be snatching up a few items in Clementine once late January/early February hits. Because, truly, by then, I am just hoping for springtime :)



a very she and him christmas


Once December hits, all I listen to is Christmas music, so naturally, I like to switch it up every few days or so! My family has collected a large amount of albums over the years, but a consistent favorite of mine is the She and Him Christmas version. I think that both Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward are extremely talented, and their Christmas song covers instantly put me into the holiday mood! Do you have a favorite holiday music album? I shared a list of the songs I listen to most frequently last year, which you can view here.



american girl’s best of AG issue


2013 was a big year for American Girl Magazine; it was their 20th anniversary! Last week, AG released a limited edition magazine issue that celebrated some of their best articles. It was really adorable, and a lovely surprise to see which ones they chose. However, my favorite part wasn’t the issue itself, it was all the other things that came with it! The animal-themed calendar is oh-so cute, and I can’t wait to use it in the new year. I hoard stickers for random crafts, so holiday-themed ones always come in handy, and finally, the Design by Me booklet will be perfect for winter break boredom. The issue is a bit pricier than usual, but it’s worth it for any AG fan.



a pair of pears’ holiday printables


I am slowly going into “holiday mode,” and to start, I decided to make my locker at school a little more festive! I was so excited when Jamie over at A Pair of Pears posted this simple printable that makes a big impact. Paired with their Charlie Brown Christmas quote poster {did you see it on Monday?! :)} from last year, I think I can now declare my locker holiday-fied. Yay, right? {Psst. Their gift list download is pretty darn awesome too. I am all for being organized and well-designed.}



I mentioned earlier this week that I was involved in my school’s play, and the final two performances are this weekend! Opening night on Thursday was amazing, as was yesterday night’s performance, if I do say so myself, and I’m very excited to see how the show does tonight and tomorrow afternoon! The play we are putting on is called 33 Variations, and it’s been a lot of fun to be involved in. However, I can’t say I won’t be happy when the whole thing is over. Tech Week can be very stressful!


Have a wonderful day!

Bella





Source:


http://chicandpetite.wordpress.com/2013/12/07/loving-week-103/






The News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com