Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Golden Globes Hair and Makeup | Nicoletta Daskalakis ...


Hey Friends!


So we all enjoyed looking at all the pretty hair and makeup looks seen on the red carpet at the Golden Globes yesterday. I loved how so many of the ladies wore a stunning bright lip color, it’s my favorite! Below are some pictures of my top chosen hair and makeup looks. There were a few makeup and hair looks that I didn’t like at all, but my blog is all about positivity so will concentrate on all the fabulous looks instead;)


Since I am pregnant I am going to put my favorite pregnant ladies up here first! I think Olivia Wilde looks GORG! Her skin is glowing and she looks radiant. Love her subtle purple eyeshadow too. Kerry Washington looks incredible too, her skin is flawless and I LOVE her eye makeup and the beautiful nude shiny lip. They both looked fabulous!

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0023.jpg


My next favorite pregnant lady is Drew Barrymore. Her matte lip color is stunning and don’t think I have seen her looking more beautiful!

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0026.jpg


I put Emma Roberts and Mila Kunis together as I LOVE their smokey eye makeup, gorgeous skin and nude lips. They both look so glamorous with their hair pulled tightly back!

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0025.jpg


Next is Emma Watson and Zooey Deschanel. Their lip colors really make such a statement with their natural eye makeup. I love their radiant skin. Emma’s hair looks gorgeous. Zooey pulls off the pretty side updo so well! Need to find out what Lancome lip color Emma is wearing….

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0022.jpg


I love these textured, teased and voluminous updo’s! I love Kate Mara’s smudgy eyeliner and sheen lips. She is actually just wearing lip balm without color, amazing hey? I adore Amber Heard’s bronzed eye makeup and individual lashes. Her lip color is fab, she is wearing Hourglass Creme lipstick in Whisper (my clients love this color, it’s a must have in my makeup kit!)

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0021.jpg


I love Heidi Klum and Jennifer Lawrence’s hair color and style! I am not too happy with their makeup ;(

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0024.jpg


Taylor Swift and Cate Blanchett are both wearing pretty lip colors. Cate looks incredible and looked flawless from top to bottom. Love their classic hairstyles!

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0027.jpg


Sarah Hyland and Amy Adams looked adorable with their braided updo’s. I like seeing something different on the red carpet!

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0028.jpg


Reese Witherspoon has a fabulous hair cut. I think I may opt for a blunt cut once baby is born;)In the mood for a little edgyness;)Love her copper eyeshadow which is Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Color in Fire Glow. Julia Roberts is pulling a funny face here so it doesn’t show her makeup as well;)But she looks great! Love her eye makeup!

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0030.jpg


Jessica Chastain and Sofia Vergara always look amazing, however I am not a fan of the eyelashes.:(I would have loved to have seen Jessica’s hair more sleek too!

TED GLOBAL EDINBURGH_0029.jpg


Ladies what look was your favorite?


Have a fabulous week and happy Monday!


^ Nicoletta.




Source:


http://www.nicolettadaskalakis.com/2014-golden-globes-hair-and-makeup-2/






The Late News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com