Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014 | Pearls, Diamonds and Everything Else


via

via



Always elegant black ruled the red carpet once again. Uma Thurman chose a Versace gown. I wish she would have picked something more exciting instead of going with safe black. Sofia Vergara surprised in a very different type of dress by Zac Posen . She looked gorgeous and that necklace was perfect! Simple yet very glamorous! Julia Roberts wore Dolce & Gabbana dress with a white button up shirt and sparkly belt. Although I liked the look I feel like it was not as fresh. Cate Blanchett looked stunning in Armani Couture dress. You can count on her wearing something outstanding and she definitely delivered. Emma Thompson was in vintage Lanvin. I think this dress and hair was a miss! Julianna Margulies was gorgeous in Andrew Gn dress. Definitely one of my favorites. Lily Rabe looked beautiful in Georges Hobeika dress.


via

via



Jennifer Lawrence looked beautiful but nothing special in Dior. Her pixie cut definitely adds to the dress and makes it work and look less boring. Zooey Deschanel looked gorgeous in Oscar de la Renta. I think she is one actress that that either has a great stylist or really knows what looks good on her. Kate Mara was another actress who shined on the red carpet in J Mendel dress. I loved seeing all the baby bumps on the red carpet and one of my favorite was Kerry Washington who kept her great style and was glowing in custom Balenciaga. Sarah Paulson who I love was wearing Marchesa. For me it was another miss when it came to length and the whole look. Mila Kunis brought the silver to the red carpet and looked great in Gucci.


via

via



Lupita Nyong’o stole the show in the Ralph Lauren gown. One of my favorite dresses of the whole night. Taylor Swift and Tina Fey both looked beautiful in Carolina Herrera. Emma Watson took a risk and it paid off. One of the best looks of the night was by Christian Dior.


via

via



I loved seeing the blues on the red carpet that literally popped in the sea of black and red. Caitlin Fitzgerald looked amazing.


via

via



Another color for the brave. Simple silhouettes that are shining through the color.


Who was your favorite on the red carpet?





Source:


http://pearlsdiamondsandeverythingelse.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/golden-globes-2014/






The Late News from http://cooleyzooey.blogspot.com