Thursday, February 13, 2014

GIRL CRUSH: Funny Gals *V-Day Edition* | MTV FORA



Valentine’s Day is when you’re supposed to admit to your crushes, right? Unfortunately, all of my serious celebrity crushes are taken, and more importantly don’t know I exist. So, this Valentine’s Day, I decided to compile my celeb girl crushes. Turns out, I apparently have a type because they are all the most hilarious female celebs around. Like all great girl crushes, It’s not so much that I want them, but that I want to be them. So please, give me a combination of Lena Dunham’s #girlpower, Kristen Wiig’s impersonation skills, and Ellen’s talk show, and I’ll be on my way to getting a real boyfriend for next Valentine’s Day.



Her Claim to Funny: Everything on SNL, especially her ‘Red Flag’ commercial, and for delivering the line “I am ready to party” in Bridesmaids.




Source: BrunetteLove


Her Claim to Funny: Although I can’t give her credit for the entire comedic success of Pitch Perfect, because I feel like it was a group effort, her Twitter account alone lands her on this list.




Source: HBO


Their Claim to Funny: Constant misunderstandings that lead to pure entertainment, such as when Shoshanna accidentally smokes crack, or when Hannah hooks up with Jessa’s step brother because she believes they are on a sexcapade.




Source: TheEllenShow


Her Claim to Funny: Sneaking up on Celebrities and scaring them, pranking her producer on the show, and most importantly, her thoughts on BIC pens.



Her Claim to Funny: Her character, Jess, in the show New Girl, a role that kind of makes it seem okay to be funny and sort of insane.




Source: ToryBirch


Her Claim to Funny: Another funny girl on the Twittosphere, she has her own show which I’ve never actually seen, but she’s been hilarious to me since her role in The Office.




Source: ShopStyle


Her Claim to Funny: Confession — I’ve never seen any of The Hunger Games films, so I do not know whether or not they are humorous, but I did die laughing when JLaw fell on the stair at the Oscars last year.


Posted by Bronwyn Seier in Lifestyle

Tagged anna kendrick, celebrities, celebrity style, Ellen DeGeneres, funny, Girls, girls hbo, Happenings, jennifer lawrence, Kristen Wigg, Mindy Kaling, Valentines Day, zooey deschanel



Source:


http://ift.tt/1mekouT






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1j2mf3h