Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Fashion Palate: Modcloth: And the award goes to...


When Modcloth approached me to feature a dress of theirs in my next collage for their weekly polyvore challenge, naturally I thought of a suitable Oscar watching ensemble. I religiously watch the Oscars red carpet and show each year, for the fashion of course! And I do love a good movie and some buttered smothered popcorn. Mmm.



Featuring Modcloth items: Lead by Example Dress, Junior Stylist Coat, Dash of Dapper Flats, Trendsetting Globetrotter Clutch, Call I Ever Wanted Iphone case, Snack Preview Pillow, background: Lime Crime Zodiac Glitter in Leo eyeshadow.



The featured dress is called "Lead by Example Dress." It made me think of the leading lady in a movie. One of my favorites is Zooey Deschanel and I always look forward to her quirky red carpet outfits.

This blue dress is easy to wear, dress up or down, to work, for play and for an Oscar themed party, obviously. Entertaining your friends never looked so cute. Grab your popcorn (pillow), dazzling gold jewelry, a trench for running a quick last min pizza pick up. You will need your phone for up to the minute #Oscars updates. And a cat bowler hat, because you know, cats. ;)


Will you be watching the Oscars this Sunday? What item from my collage would you bring to the party?


And be sure to return for my Monday red carpet faves :D




Source:


http://ift.tt/1o9M3Jb






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1j2mf3h