Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Zooey Deschanel is my Spirit Animal - Hems for Her Trendy Plus ...


After spending the months of December, January, and most of February binge watching Breaking Bad, Dexter and Bates Motel on Netflix, I (and my dreams) needed something a little lighter. So I decided to try out New Girl starring everyone's favorite, or least favorite, "It Girl" Zooey Deschanel. Until watching the series I thought she was pretty insufferable, but damn it, now I think I am in love with her!


To steal Zooey's signature look as kooky Jess Day, you need a cute printed dress, a brightly colored cardigan, and cutesy shoes and jewelry. Pretty much the entire contents of my closet. A couple of weeks ago, Eshakti was offering a "Buy Two, Get One Free" sale, so I snapped up three ZD-worthy A-line dresses, including this beyond adorable key print dress with a sweetheart neckline. I love Eshakti for their complete customization options and the kitschy prints that are available. Unfortunately, some prints sell out quickly, so this particular dress isn't available any more.












Dress- Eshakti (print currently unavailable)

Cardigan- JC Penney's (Old, similar here)

Shoes- Payless (Old, similar here)

Jewelry- Premier Designs (buy here)







In addition to a cute dress, you need a few more things to complete the look. Scroll over or click on any of the photos below to see purchase info!
Liz Claiborne Cardigans · ModCloth Plus Sweaters · Nine West Wedges



Source:


http://www.hemsforher.com/2014/02/zooey-deschanel-is-my-spirit-animal.html






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1j2mf3h