Monday, March 17, 2014

Favourite Fashion Blogs | scene.sg




You probably already know of power fashion bloggers like Aimee Song and Nicole Warne, but here are some other amazing fashion blogs to follow.


K is for Kani (Connie Cao)


I stumbled upon Connie’s fashion blog while searching for Australian fashion labels, and I’ve been a follower ever since. The Melbourne-based blogger pulls off colours effortlessly, and has a great eye for matching prints. I almost can’t believe she’s only 22 years old, because when I was that age I wasn’t even remotely as fashionable. She’s also a Commerce and Law student in Melbourne, so she’s got beauty and brains.


K-is-for-Kani(Source: K Is For Kani)

The Cherry Blossom Girl (Alix)


I’m usually not a fan of the whimsical Zooey Deschanel style, but Alix of The Cherry Blossom Girl does it in such a classy way that I can’t help but love her outfits. Her blog is peppered with various outfit posts (with quirky accessories like this bag that looks like a phone) as well as beautiful travel photos.


Alix(Source: The Cherry Blossom Girl)

Atlantic-Pacific (Blair Eadie)


I’ve been following Blaire Eadie’s fashion blog since the day I stumbled across her Instagram account. The New York-based blogger, who also happens to be the director of merchandising at Tory Burch, has that enviable ability to make high street labels like ASOS and Topshop look classy. Her outfits always seem to be thoughtfully put together and she manages to pull off a wide range of styles – from casual chic to party glam to Sunday brunch-ready. She also has really nice hair.


Blair-Eadie(Source: Atlantic Pacific)

Fleur De Force (Fleur)


Fleur is really more of a YouTuber rather than a blogger, but I thought I’d add her in anyway because I love watching her channel. I don’t know what it is about British accents, but I could listen to them all day. In fact, I actually watched her YouTube videos for three hours straight, listening to her wax lyrical about her shopping hauls and entire bag collection. Fleur’s videos are always a pleasure to watch, because they’re not only visually-appealing (good lighting, nice mix of colours and she’s really photogenic) but she’s actually quite charismatic as well.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Source:


http://ift.tt/1fQ9ZRF






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1j2mf3h