Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beautiful Life: 10 THING'S ABOUT ME

The Story
Recently
Beautiful Life: 10 THING'S ABOUT ME
Feb 27th 2012, 02:43

 List 10 Things about yourself that others may not know

1   I have been a vegetarian now for 17 years
2   I cant live in a town for more than 5 years, as i get bored and want change
3   I want to travel to Europe next ( Paris, Italy, Greece)
4   I hate shoes, my feet are not friends with them. I am only comfortable in Havaianas
5   My favorite herb is Mint
6   I have a celebrity crush on Zooey Deschanel
7   Im affraid of most things in the ocean (Sharks, jellyfish,stingrays)
8   Until i hit 30 i had not read any books
9   I used to be a chocoholic, but haven't had the need to eat chocolate for months now
10  Every week i swim laps of breastroke at our local pool as my exercise 

Tag 5 blog friends and join in on the fun

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions