Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Lacquerologist: The Oscars!!

The Story
Recently
The Lacquerologist: The Oscars!!
Feb 26th 2012, 12:00

Hello everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend so far!  With the Academy Awards tonight, I wanted to do some fun Oscars nails. =)  I decided to replicate the cute tuxedo nails that Zooey Deschanel made famous.  They were so easy to do and fun to have on my nails!  I used my dotting tool and my go-to black and white polishes, China Glaze Liquid Leather and China Glaze White On White.  And to add to the special occasion, I used two coats of Julep Oscar on my thumb!  Cult Nails Wicked Fast smoothed everything out!
Obsessed!  So fun.  Look at the little tuxedos all lined up =)  They make me smile.  And Julep Oscar...I was very impressed.  Two coats was all I needed to be almost fully opaque, and with one coat of Wicked Fast, it was completely smooth.  I enjoyed it!

Will you sport tuxedo nails for any special event in the future?  Are you watching the Oscars tonight?  I'm excited to see what everyone wears on their nails!!  Thanks for reading =) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions